OnSSI is constantly seeking talented, motivated individuals who are ready to take IP video surveillance and security to the next level. OnSSI offers premium compensation rates, along with outstanding benefits.
Software Development Engineer
OnSSI is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join the team and help develop the next generation video surveillance platform. Ideal candidates are highly motivated, creative and work well in team environments. Projects may include a wide variety of technologies and platforms.
• Design, develop and maintain video management and surveillance software (VMS)
• Gather requirements from users and stakeholders, study feasibility and provide implementation, including appropriate programming language, design patterns and software security principles, including network programming and multi-threading techniques
• Estimate development costs and identify areas affected by various requirements
• Design and develop user interfaces and mechanisms to deliver event information, such as motion detection or facial recognition
• Troubleshoot software problems and fix bugs accordingly
• 2 years experience in above responsibilities or as a Test Engineer of video surveillance software
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems
• C++, C#, Visual Studio, and SQL
Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
OnSSI (On-Net Surveillance Systems) ranks among the world’s top high-tech companies in the field of video surveillance with Ocularis, its award winning Video Management System (VMS). Ocularis software is used successfully by many Fortune 500 corporations, cities, towns, municipalities, school districts, colleges, universities and federal and local governments, totaling tens of thousands of installations.
OnSSI is located in Blue Hill Plaza in Pearl River, New York just thirty miles northeast of New York City. Site amenities include a fitness center, day care, food court, post office and a convenience store. OnSSI believes in a strong work-life balance and provides a modern work environment with state-of-the-art development tools.