On-Net Surveillance Systems Inc. offers the industry’s most comprehensive IP video surveillance control and management solution.
We are constantly seeking talented, motivated individuals who are ready to take IP video surveillance and security to the next level. OnSSI offers premium compensation rates, along with outstanding benefits.Our office is located in Pearl River, NY, conveniently accessible from all major highways.
Automated Test Lead
OnSSI (On-Net Surveillance Systems) ranks among the world’s top high-tech companies in the field of video surveillance with Ocularis, its award winning Video Management System (VMS). Our software is used successfully by many Fortune 500 corporations, cities, towns, municipalities, school districts, colleges, universities and federal and local governments, totaling tens of thousands of installations.OnSSI is located in Blue Hill Plaza in Pearl River, New York just thirty miles northeast of New York City. Site amenities include a fitness center, day care, food court, post office and a convenience store.
We are looking for an Automated Test Lead to expand our efforts in automating testing for our software. The ideal candidate is software developer who is experienced in test automation and has excellent skills both in writing code and developing tests. This position involves mostly hands-on test-automation for the C++ portion of the software, but also overseeing and assisting with other areas of test automation, and ensuring that tests are executed on a regular basis.
Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Develop automated tests that interact directly with the code (mainly Unit Tests)
• Develop console applications for testing specific parts of the software
• Test for and isolate memory leaks in the software
• Develop testing tools for the manual QA team to use in testing our software
• Develop or adopt a framework for automatically executing C++ tests and reporting results
• Develop and execute performance tests on the software
• Execute existing automated tests and track, investigate and debug any failures
• Oversee and support other test automation initiatives
• Must have strong C++ skills
• Must have experience in finding memory leaks in C++ code
• Must have prior experience in writing Unit Tests
• Must understand basic testing concepts such as Unit Test vs Integration Test
• Experience with dependency injection is a big plus
• PExperience with test automation frameworks is a plus
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills