Ocularis 5 Certification Training is a three-day program providing a comprehensive look at OnSSI’s product models: Ocularis Ultimate, Ocularis Enterprise and Ocularis Professional.
Register using the registration link next to the course session you wish to take. You may register more than one person from the same company.
Scope of Training
This course provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to install and support Ocularis. It covers installation and configuration of Ocularis Base, Ocularis Administrator, award-winning Ocularis Client, Ocularis Recorders, and Ocularis Media Server with Ocularis Mobile. Students practice configuring and managing cameras, user accounts, recorder configuration, video walls, events, and video exporting. This class is intended for those new to Ocularis (dealers, integrators, and end users).
Eligibility to Participate in Certification Training
Certification training is open to any OnSSI Authorized Channel Partner or Ocularis End User who is interested in learning Ocularis 5. Students whom take and pass a final exam attain certification which is valid for 2 years. Twenty-one BICSI CECs are approved for this course and will be issued only to BICSI credential holders.
• Registrations may be cancelled within 24 hours after registration at no charge.
• Registrations cancelled after the initial 24 hours from registration and up to 2 business days prior to class start are subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
• Registrations cancelled within 2 business days of the course start date are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
• Registration transfers are subject to a $25 Transfer Fee.
• No refunds for no shows.
• OnSSI reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course at any time. OnSSI is not responsible for any additional travel or other costs due to a cancelled or rescheduled class.
• OnSSI reserves the right to refuse training to any individual deemed ineligible.
Cost of Training
$999 for Channel Partners
$1,299 for End Users
This course is held in a state-of-the-art training facility where PCs are provided. Students must bring with them an IP camera, switch and corresponding cables and power supply for us with the VMS software. Be sure to verify compatibility of the camera with Ocularis Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate at onssi.com/supported-devices/.
Lunch and snacks are provided. If you require a vegetarian or kosher meal, please contact Training@OnSSI.com.
Prerequisites for Certification Training
The prerequisites are a full working knowledge of computers and IP video basics.