Ocularis 5 Recertification Webinar
This webinar, offered in two, three-hour sessions, is for those Ocularis Alumni whose certification has or is about to expire. The date of the student’s last Ocularis 5 certification training class must be July 2015 to present. Alumni who took OnSSI training prior to July of 2015 must take an in-person training class to recertify.
Register using the registration link next to the course session you wish to take. You may register more than one person from the same company. Registration eligibility will be validated within 3 business days whereupon you will be notified of your acceptance or denial into the course.
Scope of Training
The online recertification training course provides the student with updated knowledge in the new features and implementation of our Ocularis product line.
Topics include (but not limited to):
• General Product Information
• Updates to Ocularis Base and Ocularis Administrator
• Changes to Ocularis Client
• Ocularis Web and Ocularis Mobile
• Ocularis 5 Recorders
Training is held in seminar format. Students are expected to attend all six hours of instruction. Final exam to be given online at the end of session #2.
Certification is valid for two years from the date of the course. Certificates are emailed to each student within 30 days of the training session.
Eligibility to Participate in Recertification Training
Any alumni (Channel Partner or Individual) who completed Ocularis 5 Certification Training from July 2015 to the present is eligible to participate in online recertification training.
• Registrations may be cancelled within 24 hours after registration at no charge.
• Registrations cancelled after the initial 24 hours and up to 2 business days are subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
• Registrations cancelled within 2 business days of the course start date are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
• Registration transfers are subject to a $25 Transfer Fee.
• No refunds for no shows.
• OnSSI reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course at any time. OnSSI is not responsible for any additional travel or other costs due to a cancelled or rescheduled class
Cost of Training
Ocularis Recertification Training is $349 USD per seat.
Major credit card must be provided at the time of registration.
Card will not be charged until confirmation of eligibility.
This seminar utilizes GoToWebinar by Citrix. You will need the following equipment:
• Windows or Mac computer or iPad, iPhone, Android or Windows mobile device with free Citrix GoToWebinar app installed
• Internet connection (broadband is best)
• Microphone and speakers (built-in or USB headset) or telephone
Most computers have built-in microphones and speakers, but you will get much better audio quality if you use a headset or handset. You can also make calls on your landline or mobile device.
Click here for system requirements for Citrix.
Prerequisites for Recertification Training
Those students who were trained earlier than July 2015 do not qualify for online recertification training. New students do not qualify for recertification training. These individuals should take a local Ocularis Certifications Training class held nationwide.