OnSSI’s enterprise video surveillance solution is installed at over 50,000 locations worldwide, from medium-sized businesses to large fortune 100 companies, city surveillance, and governments systems. We have R&D development centers in New York and Germany as well as a small team in California. We are now expanding our New York R&D center.
OnSSI is looking for a backend developer to join the team. The backend developer will be responsible for adding and enhancing server-side functionality, as well as maintaining the backend to ensure that it responds quickly and efficiently to all client requests.
Required Skills and Experience:
• C++ and/or C# coding languages
• Using Microsoft Development Tools (such as Visual Studio and Debugger)
• SQL Server
A big plus if you have knowledge and experience with:
• Video codecs and decoding (such as FFmpeg, Libav, or IPP)
• IP networks and protocols (including HTTP, RTSP, RTMP)
• Rendering (DirectX, OpenGL, and GDI)
• Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
• Work independently and acquire necessary knowledge on your own
Submit your cover letter and resume to HRSD@OnSSI.com
OnSSI (On-Net Surveillance Systems) ranks among the world’s top high-tech companies in the field of video surveillance with Ocularis, its award winning Video Management System (VMS). Ocularis software is used successfully by many Fortune 500 corporations, cities, towns, municipalities, school districts, colleges, universities and federal and local governments, totaling tens of thousands of installations.
OnSSI is located in Blue Hill Plaza in Pearl River, New York just thirty miles northeast of New York City. Site amenities include a fitness center, day care, food court, post office and a convenience store. OnSSI believes in a strong work-life balance and provides a modern work environment with state-of-the-art development tools.