OnSSI’s enterprise video surveillance solution is installed at over 50,000 locations worldwide, from medium-sized businesses to large fortune 100 companies, city surveillance, and governments systems. We have R&D development centers in New York and Germany as well as a small team in California. We are now expanding our New York R&D center.
OnSSI is looking for an integration developer to join the team. The integration developer will maintain and enhance our existing integrations, and will be creating new integrations with our technology partners.
Required Skills and Experience:
• C++ and/or C# coding languages
• Using Microsoft Development Tools (such as Visual Studio and Debugger)
• Virtual Machines – familiarity with using, creating images and taking snapshots
• Creating and working with DLLs and ActiveX controls
A big plus if you have knowledge and experience with:
• Video codecs and decoding (such as FFmpeg, Libav, or IPP)
• IP networks and protocols (including HTTP, RTSP, RTMP)
• Rendering (DirectX, OpenGL, and GDI)
Nice to know:
• Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
• Experience working with third-party developers, as well as experience working with third-party SDK/APIs
• Work independently and acquire necessary knowledge on your own
Submit your cover letter and resume to HRSD@OnSSI.com
OnSSI (On-Net Surveillance Systems) ranks among the world’s top high-tech companies in the field of video surveillance with Ocularis, its award winning Video Management System (VMS). Ocularis software is used successfully by many Fortune 500 corporations, cities, towns, municipalities, school districts, colleges, universities and federal and local governments, totaling tens of thousands of installations.
OnSSI is located in Blue Hill Plaza in Pearl River, New York just thirty miles northeast of New York City. Site amenities include a fitness center, day care, food court, post office and a convenience store. OnSSI believes in a strong work-life balance and provides a modern work environment with state-of-the-art development tools.