Ocularis 5 Certification Training is a three-day program providing a comprehensive look at Qognify’s Ocularis product models: Ocularis Ultimate, Ocularis Enterprise and Ocularis Professional.
Register using the registration link next to the course session you wish to take. You may register more than one person from the same company. Channel Partners may also register (“sponsor”) end users as well.
What is sponsorship?
Scope of Training
This course provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to install and support Ocularis. It covers installation and configuration of Ocularis Base, Ocularis Administrator, award-winning Ocularis Client, Ocularis Recorders, and Ocularis Media Server with Ocularis Mobile. Students practice configuring and managing cameras, user accounts, recorder configuration, video walls, events, and video exporting. This class is intended for those new to Ocularis (dealers, integrators, and end users), as well as those who wish to renew their certification
Eligibility to Participate in Certification Training
Certification training is open to any Qognify Authorized Channel Partner or Ocularis End User who is interested in learning Ocularis 5. Students who take and pass a final exam attain certification which is valid for 2 years.
• Registrations may be cancelled within 24 hours after registration at no charge.
• Registrations cancelled after the initial 24 hours from registration and up to 2 business days prior to class start are subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
• Registrations cancelled within 2 business days of the course start date are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
• Registration transfers are subject to a $25 Transfer Fee.
• No refunds for no shows.
• Qognify reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course at any time. Qognify is not responsible for any additional travel or other costs due to a cancelled or rescheduled class.
• Qognify reserves the right to refuse training to any individual deemed ineligible.
This course is held in a state-of-the-art training facility where PCs are provided. Students must bring an IP camera and POE switch with corresponding cables and power supply for use in the classroom. Be sure to verify compatibility of the camera with Ocularis Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate at onssi.com/supported-devices-50/.
Lunch and snacks are provided. If you require a vegetarian or kosher meal, please contact Training@Qognify.com.
Prerequisites for Certification Training
The prerequisites are a full working knowledge of computers and IP video basics.