Ocularis 5 Certification Training
Location: Miramar, FL
Contact: Chris Martinez
$999 for Channel Partners
$1,299 for End Users
Our training courses are held at state-of-the-art computer lab training facilities. Laptop computers are not required. Students must bring an IP camera and POE switch with corresponding cables and power supply for use in the classroom. (See list of compatible devices).
• Ocularis Models
• Software Installation
• Recording Server Configuration
• Configuring Cameras
• Working with PTZ cameras including patrolling and presets
• Viewing Live and Recorded Video with Ocularis Client
• Search and Export Recorded Video
• Managing the surveillance environment with Ocularis Base
• Configuring Video Walls
• Managing automated events
• Failover and other Backup Considerations
• Ocularis OpenSight
• Ocularis Best Practices and Troubleshooting
• Ocularis Media Server, Ocularis Mobile & Ocularis Web
This course covers the following models: Ocularis Ultimate, Ocularis Enterprise, Ocularis Professional.
In order to provide the best possible training experience for our courses, all students must be well versed in the following:
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills
• IP addressing
• Basic networking (how to change IP address, Firewall, Windows Services, etc).
• Knowledge of Windows server class operating systems
• Experience with IP camera use (e.g. how to access camera configuration)
• Good understanding of IP video basics (compression, resolution, frame rate, etc).
This course assumes that students come to the training with this knowledge.
Please ensure that you are well versed in these topics prior to attending any of our courses.