Ocularis Recertification Webinar
Contact: OnSSI Training Department
(845) 732-7900 Option #4
$349 per person
This webinar, offered in two, three-hour sessions, is for those Ocularis Alumni whose certification has or is about to expire. The date of the student’s last certification training class must be July 2015 to present. Alumni who took OnSSI training prior to July of 2015 must take an in-person training class to recertify.
• General Product Information
• Software Installation
• Updates to Ocularis Base and Ocularis Administrator
• Changes to Ocularis Client
• Ocularis Media Server
• Recording Components
This seminar utilizes GoToWebinar by Citrix. You will need the following equipment:
• Windows or Mac computer (or supported tablets)
• Internet connection (broadband is best)
• Microphone and speaker (built-in or USB headset) or telephone
Most computers have built-in microphones and speakers, but you will get much better audio quality if you use a headset or handset. You can also make calls on your landline or mobile device.