Ocularis Recertification Webinar
Contact: Qognify Training Department
(845) 732-7900 Option #4
$349 per person*
*End users must be sponsored by an authorized Channel Partner for payment.
What is sponsorship?
This webinar, offered in two, three-hour sessions, is for those Ocularis Alumni whose certification has or is about to expire. The date of the student’s last certification training class must be July 2016 to present. Alumni who took Ocularis training prior to July of 2016 or whose certification was last obtained by a Recertification Webinar, must take an in-person training class to recertify.
• General Product Information
• Software Installation Update
• Licensing, Changes and Nuances
• Updates to Ocularis Base and Ocularis Administrator
• Changes to Ocularis Client
• Ocularis Media Server
• Recording Components Best Practices
This seminar utilizes GoToWebinar by Citrix. You will need the following equipment:
• Windows or Mac computer (or supported tablets)
• Internet connection (broadband is best)
• Microphone and speaker (built-in or USB headset) or telephone
Most computers have built-in microphones and speakers, but you will get much better audio quality if you use a headset or handset. You can also make calls on your landline or mobile device.